There have been 24 IPL matches between the Rajasthan Royals and the Punjab Kings, with the Royals winning 14 and the Kings winning 10. Both teams have seen success in the IPL, with the Royals winning the championship in 2008 and the Kings placing second that year.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Full Squad For IPL 2023:
The Rajasthan Royals IPL 2023 season has gotten off to a mixed start, with one win and one loss in their first two games. The Royals are a squad that consistently outperforms its competition and has a strong balance of seasoned players and up-and-coming talent.
Sanju Samson (c), Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Sen, Kuldip Yadav, KC Cariappa, Jason Holder, Joe Root, Adam Zampa, Donovan Ferreira, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Kunal Rathore, Akash Vashisht, Abdul PA.
Punjab Kings Playing XI Full Squad For IPL2023:
In their first two IPL 2023 games, the Punjab Kings have also won one and lost one. The Kings have a potent lineup at the plate, but recent seasons have shown that their bowling is a cause for concern.
Shikhar Dhawan(c), Matthew Short, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Shahrukh Khan, Prabhsimran Singh(w), Sikandar Raza, Sam Curran, Rishi Dhawan, Harpreet Brar, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Raj Bawa, Nathan Ellis, Baltej Singh, Jitesh Sharma, Atharva Taide, Vidhwath Kaverappa, Mohit Rathee, Shivam Singh
RR VS PBKS Dream 11 Best Team:
- Captain – Jos Buttler
- Vice-captain – Bhanuka Rajapaksa
- Wicketkeeper – Sanju Samson
- Batters – Jaiswal, Jitesh Sharma, Dhawan
- All-rounders – Sikandar Raza, Jason Holder
- Bowlers – Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Boult
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Key Players
- Yashasvi Jaiswal [21, 3, 59, 41, 68]
- Trent Boult [1W, 1W, 1W, 2W, 0W]
- Jos Buttler [106*, 89, 2, 2, 30]
- Sanju Samson [23, 47, 15, 32, 23]
- Yuzvendra Chahal [0W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 3W]
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Key Players
- Rahul Chahar [0W, 2W, 0W, 0W, 2W]
- Shikhar Dhawan [19, 21, 12, 62*, 5]
- Sam Curran [PTs: 65, CR: 8.5]
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa [4, 1, 27, 40, 9]
- Sikandar Raza [PTs: 76, CR: 7]
- Arshdeep Singh [3W, 1W, 2W, 1W, 0W]
We hope you like our article and if you just do share us with your friends and family for more Anime & Manga, Entertainment, Gaming News, And Daily News.
DO FOLLOW US ON